iOS Question Profile Error

daniyal

Licensed User
Hi All.

Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: No certificate matching 'iPhone' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'
Error: ** BUILD FAILED **
The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

I get this Error Many Times.
I Use B4i v 4.40 And Local Mac v 4.41
How We Can Solve It ?

Amin Ismail

Licensed User
I would try a build with the Hosted server to see if you get the same error. That will allow you to narrow down the problem.

drponciano

Licensed User
Same problem here. New Certificate an Provisioning profile with error. What am I missing?
Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "Desarrollo-2018" doesn't include any certificate for which the matching private key is installed in the keychain.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.2'

I'm using Hosted Builder.

drponciano

Licensed User
I've done just that. New Certificate and Provisioning profile. Same error. Thanks for your prompt answer.

drponciano

Licensed User
With new Certificate:
Name:
Jesus Mondragon
Type:
iOS Development
Expires:
Apr 12, 2019
Created By:
Jesus Mondragon (jmsglab@gmail.com)

New APP ID
Name:
JMSGLAB
Prefix:
XXXXXXX
ID:
GLAB.JMS*

And new provisioning profile
JMSGLAB.2018 iOS Development Active

Still with error:
Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: Provisioning profile "JMSGLAB.2018" doesn't include any certificate for which the matching private key is installed in the keychain.

What am I doing wrong?