iOS Question Screenshot generators?

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
The app store requires screenshots on all the listed devices.

Since I only own once device for testing, Is there a way that screenshots can be generated to post to the app store?

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's easy, you can use online services for exemple, https://launchkit.io/ screen shots builder, it's free, your upload a serie of screenshots from one device, they send you back the same serie for all the iPhone and iPad screen devices

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's easy, you can use online services for exemple, https://launchkit.io/ screen shots builder, it's free, your upload a serie of screenshots from one device, they send you back the same serie for all the iPhone and iPad screen devices

why r u allways sending people that ask that question to other website when you have on b4a forum a FREE tool that does it very easily??

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
To @ilan:

That's not your concern, even not your problem, I just try to help others, that is the goal of this forum, I'm not promoting anything, so do the same, and do not say
r u allways
ALWAYS when it is very far away from the truth...

You just interfer in a thread in a very bad way , you just promote yourself with your ...tool

Anyway, this forum is not a close forum, and you do not have to tell people helping others, than they should help your way, so open your mind!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To @ilan:

That's not your concern, even not your problem, I just try to help others, that is the goal of this forum, I'm not promoting anything, so do the same, and do not say ALWAYS when it is very far away from the truth...

You just interfer in a thread in a very bad way , you just promote yourself with your ...tool

Anyway, this forum is not a close forum, and you do not have to tell people helping others, than they should help your way, so open your mind!!!

u r not even worth a response so i wont response..

i forbid you to use any kind of tool or source code i have published on this forum, and dont ask me again for any source ...

btw you are the first and only person on my ignore list, congratulation!

Upvote 0