Share My Creation Screenshots for main page

A slideshow was added to the main page: Basic4android - Android programming with Gui designer

We are looking for more nice examples of creations done with Basic4android.
If you have created a nice looking application and would like it to appear in the main page or in the screenshots page (optionally with a link to your site), please upload it here or send it to me: [email protected].

:sign0163:

XverhelstX

Licensed User
Longtime User
Me first almost releasable app ;)

mockup2copy.png

XverhelstX

Attachments

• Tracked.jpg
    Tracked.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

TomK

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've recently acquired the Xoom and B4A, love both!

Here are 2 screenshots of a little project I've been working on, it is far from complete, but it shows the use various functionality of B4A: SQL, Sliding Panels, Phone Lib (for sensors), Services, and charting. Just a rundown, it creates a service that monitors (user defined minutes, seconds) the atmospheric pressure, that service logs the results to a SQLite DB which can then be brought into a chart detailing pressure trend. Also 2 other sliding panels are webviews that bring into the view GFS and NAM weather models at different Runs (ie, 0Z, 18Z, etc).

bttf_capture_01.png

bttf_capture_02.png

TomK

Licensed User
Longtime User
Actually Erel, so far the experience is excellent! Far more so than I would have imagined to be honest. So far I haven't found anything that can't be done as though you were programming for a traditional phone, of course, the lack of a working SD Card is annoying but that's another story for another thread type :)

I honestly am often surprised at just how powerful B4A can be, and on the Xoom it's no exception. With the tabhost as the only exception, nothing has not worked as described exactly. The only thing I need to work out, is the newer Menu system, as opposed to having it at the bottom (or traditional location) where it is now at the top right next to the Apps Button.

mkvidyashankar

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am trying this feature but not able to get good results
can i have a look at the code

regards

splatt

Licensed User
Longtime User
The View From...

This is a screenshot from my second B4A app.

It uses Augmented Reality to provide information about your surroundings when out walking.

Attachments

• TVF.jpg
    TVF.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 348

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A slideshow was added to the main page: Basic4android - Android programming with Gui designer

We are looking for more nice examples of creations done with Basic4android.
If you have created a nice looking application and would like it to appear in the main page or in the screenshots page (optionally with a link to your site), please upload it here or send it to me: [email protected].

:sign0163:

I saw the "slideshow" now for the first time (very nice).

I'd be curious to know which tool was used, but I write only to say that it still has the name basic4android.

upload_2014-9-5_0-10-54.png