B4J Tutorial [Server] Login System & Filters Tutorial

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
to be honest I only tried looking for one in the b4a libraries and it was the byteconverter I came up with xbyeconverter or something like that but never dug any deeper
Thanks

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok new issue says can't find mysql-connector-java-5.1.27-bin.jar in the libraries folder however it is there

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes I even opened the folder to make sure it was there.
maybe the sample download got corrupt.
I'll attempt a new download.
I redownloaded the mysql-connector-java-5.1.27-bin.jar and over wrote the other without success.

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did a refresh of the libraries and I notice it doesn't appear to the right
I've redownloaded the sample and still the same results.
is there another file that should be copied to the libraries folder too?(other then the jar)

Attachments

• error.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 457

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok that makes sense
I got the same error even with the path change. so I moved all B4j files.
and now the error point to C\anywhere software\b4j\libraries

tuicemen

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've removed B4J and reinstalled to C:|anywhere software\b4j with the same results
I think the issue is the mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin.jar file
Originally I had read the manifest needed to be edited somewhere using 7zip (can't find that now)
Since I've redownloaded and over wrote the file those entries no longer exist so expect that is the issue.

BarryW

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi.

I tried to register and it works fine.

Then i try to login and logout and it works fine.

But, when i try to login then logout and i type this link: http://127.0.0.1:51042/login_example/members/index.html (link of members only)
or pressed the browsers back button it opens the member page. Then after of some refresh it catches that i am already logout and i cant open the members page.

Is this delay for page protection (filtering)? Somehow when i already logout and try to back on members page and i press the link (Example of a members only handler) it is not working.

How to prevent this. Hope some will help. Tnx.

JanPRO

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a little question: Why you are using ajax POST requests for registering and sign in?

For example for the sign in:
Isn't it easier to read the values of the username and password inputs in the btnSign_Click event and check with the database?

Jan

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…