Server maintenance - tomorrow morning (10:00 AM GMT+3)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:eek:šŸ˜…

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the upgrade has been done.
By the way, is the small circle in Alerts to "Mark unread" a new feature? I never notice it before.
And the Rich Editor bar look new to me too.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
By the way, is the small circle in Alerts to "Mark unread" a new feature?
Might be :)

And the Rich Editor bar look new to me too.
Yes.

There are also other changes. Check the "share your creations" forums and the tutorials.
The questions will also be updated soon.

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Check the "share your creations" forums
Ugh! That's horrible! It's a huge waste of space, impossible to navigate and the vertical chronology has gone
It's got the Fisher Price kindergarten look that the awful Metro UI had in Windows 8
Don't tell me all the forums will look like that. o_O

Sorry, perhaps you can see that I'm not impressed :)

PS. I don't like having to toggle between preview end edit to post something either. But then I'm old and probably too resistant to change. :(

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The new 'Share your creation' is horrible, but as agraham said, I am probably too old too.
I'm no fan either. It didn't really help making 4 equal columns either. Plus what @agraham said about bold titles.

I have to ask, am I the only one who dislike this whole "let's put the name of the thread-starter in the bottom of the first post", instead of having it to the left like previously?

1630402335729.png

Plus: I've disabled signatures in my preferences, it seems the forum doesn't respect that setting in thread-starting posts. Another thing I'm not overly fond of.