Server maintenance - tomorrow morning (10:00 AM GMT+3)

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you look at the two examples from post#37 and post#38 you will see that:
In the example in post#37 the full article is not collapsed on the second page, but in the example in post#38 it is.
So I suppose that in the case of post#37, the length of the first article is not long enough to be collapsed.
This length might be smaller.

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Still I have to explore the new Design carefully.
From PC the Share My Creations looks nice, on mobile it's difficult to understand where a post finish and the next one begin.
Having the opening post in all the pages of the Questions can be useful.
It will help remind what was the clues without needing to jump continuosly.
For sure it's needed some tuning and the users opinions are really important for this, but I think that in the end we will have some benefit overall.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you like the tool bar without a background color?

1630419053929.png

🤔

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you like the tool bar without a background color?

View attachment 118550

🤔
No.
A minimum background color or division it's needed for eyecatch and focus on the writing area.
As I told it's needed some tuning.
We have the "Shock from Change" like it was on the other restyling.
With the opportune corrections and some time to get used to I hope that all togethers we will obtain something usable for everyone.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1630420692539.png

Although I am smart enough 😂 to understand that I would have to click on the "arrow" to vote, I wanted to try clicking and then double clicking on zero. Once selected, I tried pressing 5.

Well, I found that, at least with the numeric keypad, there are hotkeys for... try it!

[P.S. they are active everywhere, they are not a particularity of the vote, of course]

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The underline is missing in the compilation of the text
While entering the source code I find it twice

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i like the vote feature, i think there should also be a down arrow to also rate not relevant or wrong answers like in stackoverflow

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
For me... it looks amazing, why?
1- The share your creations is meant to showcase your projects/products and every website showcases their products/projects the same way as the current B4X theme.
2- It's much cleaner, the colors, the simplicity, everything about it is just very comfortable for the eyes (coming for a guy who spends more than 18 hours a day on B4X).
3- New features were added, for example the voting, unsolved, your answers (the same as your posts in the profile but more specific to the current forum), etc...
4- It's time for a change, B4X forums were using the same theme for a very long time (Years) and a change had to be done, i mean even Microsoft change their site every year.

and many other amazing modifications.

Again, for me... it looks amazing.

Thank you @Erel ♥️

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
i like the vote feature, i think there should also be a down arrow to also rate not relevant or wrong answers like in stackoverflow
This is a community forum, it is a bit different than StackOverflow which is a strict Q & A site. Down voting will discourage members from posting will hurt the community spirit.

The underline is missing in the compilation of the text
While entering the source code I find it twice
What exactly happens? Post an example.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No, computer. anyway after checking again

D

Deleted member 103

Here is a screenshot from my tablet 7",
it does not look so nice.

1630496532915.png

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
disable post vote feature is good desicion , because a lot of members will stop posting. so let it simple without voting.