Android Question Source and Projects

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all

I wanted to ask all of the forum, which have source and ready, abandoned or projects that will no longer use, send them to me.

I'm getting ready to see and me projects and studying them is really cool and nice.
even with old projects.

if you no longer use or folded, game applications, widgets ready any kind of application you want to help post I am gathering the maximum of source and possible projects.

If you want to help someone sends me a pm or post here in the forum.

This will surely help many beginners, and people who can not program and would like to learn.

Example:
http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4a-projects-source-code.29614/ # post-206230

if you have any project please post it here or send me a pm.

Thanks to all
and excuse me my language'm Brazilian =)

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the best way is to search the forums for samples, there are tons of them, or, if you have a specific need then ask for a sample, asking for "abandoned" projects might not be of much help since the code might be too advanced (since you are requesting code to learn from it) or too complicated to understand.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Trying to learn a new programming language by looking at a lot of different projects is not the best way.
For me, learning a new language is:
- Look at the documentation and begin with one or several small projects to get familiar with the operating system and the language.
- Continue with a more challanging project.
- Ask concrete questions on the forum when you have problems.

Upvote 0