Source Code : Create a mobile shop within the app :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello every one :)

I have previously published that we are working on something really big and it's coming very soon before the end of this week
Post link :

The app enables the user to create his own mobile web app within the app and the app will generate a user-friendly link
The app will enable the user to share the link via facebook, twitter, whatsapp, email or even Print it as a QR-Code

All of that with just 3 steps

1- The break through is it's integrated with brandly.com meaning the the generated link is masked by brandly.com
2- Just like WIX but made with b4a, maybe even better than WIX :)
3- Alot more features like uploading images, setting up store information, setting up pricing, delivery charges etc...

*how can you make money with it? you could upload the webservice to your own server and charge people monthly fees once they make their online shop just like B4i hosted builder :) or even more, well that's up to you ;)

The Source code is for sale for 100$, the source will be released on Thursday (7/01/2021)

This price is for a limited time only :)

We will provide a walk through, meaning once you purchase the source we will answer and guide any question you have :)
i really hope you will like it :)

If Interested Please contact us @ : [email protected]

The App has been released :

Last edited:

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Source code is for sale for 100$, the source will be released on Thursday (7/01/2021)
7/1/2021 in the United States = July 1st 2021.

So do you mean "January 7th, 2021"?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The app is released now :

enjoy :)