Subscribe to library updates

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
BCTextEngine v1.70 - Adds support for complex characters such as emojis. Most emojis can be added directly and the text engine will recognize the sequences automatically. In some cases such as with flags you should use the new 'E' tag to add the emoji. See the examples.

i_view64_7LqdP76TTQ.png

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
CLVSwipe V1.13 - New ScrollingEnabled property - enables or disables scrolling.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
XUI Views V2.21 - Fixed issue with B4XSearchTemplate.Resize not working properly.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
I posted an update to my WhatsNew Lib which fixes a minor bug.

(2/1/2020)
I have corrected a bug in the What's New lib which if for example there were initially two visible buttons and one button not visible and you added in the explaining sequence only the two visible, when the sequence was over it was showing all the buttons setting visible to True. Now it maintains the original visible state of each button (all the buttons are hidden and re-shown again - according to the initial state - because if they are not hidden they cover the corresponding drawing area of the b4x canvas during the explaining sequence).

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4x Library Documentation viewer

• Load a documentation XML file.
  • Drag and drop XML documentation files from the File Manager.
  • Drag and drop XML documentation files from the B4x Forum and save them locally.
  • Export the documentation as HTML pages, if there is more than one class in a library an index page is created with working links
  • Export the documentation as B4xForum friendly bbcode pages or add to the clipboard (one page at a time)

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
BCTextEngine - v1.72 - BCTextRun.Text field was added back. Fixed issue where setting BBLabel.Text to an empty string didn't remove the text.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Updated to use the newest Github-project sources (V6.2 of the Library)

Also Updated to be compatible with AndroidX and the newest maven Artifacts.

PS: Big thanks to @asubias for his help in fixing some problems!

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
SNTP class updated with support for B4i.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
XUI Views v2.24 - Fixes a bug in B4i where disabled B4XDialog buttons can be clicked.