B4J Question TableView cell alignment and color

BPak

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have built a program and managed to center all the cells of the TableView.

.table-column .cell {
-fx-alignment: CENTER;
}
However, I would like to be able to set the columns to different alignment and colors.

My search has not found anything other than Cell Factories or something like that used in NetBeans??

Anyone have any CSS that might work out this problem for me?

Attachments

• dpro.PNG
    dpro.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,916

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, in all tableview examples you allways stuff the tableview with a loop i.e for i = 1 to 10000 just to show that it works, but I have so far never seen a good source code example on how to actually insert and delete an item into the tableview so that we can fully learn the extremely useful tableview control. All I have seen is one item in each column, but how about creating a fullblown tableview example that covers all aspects of this control that we all can learn from. Everybody seems to find DButils the only way to properly get around this, so I guess I'll go with that myself, even though the whole tableview flickered and locked up when I changed Grade in TableView example so DButils seemed unstable. ListView might be an alternative since it's easier to work with. The tableview is most handy for dynamic usage, so that's the foundation for my request.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used my logic to find a balanced solution. I still await for a proper solution, but I guess it will not come from you. Thanks

Upvote 0