+116,000 in 2 months.

com.royagaran.happinesstrain0.jpg

com.royagaran.happinesstrain5.jpg

com.royagaran.happinesstrain6.jpg

com.royagaran.happinesstrain7.jpg

yappa

Licensed User
Longtime User
My first (and only atm) app was kinda popular, but google suspended it, coz of DMCA complaint... (App was made for saving audio files hosted in vk.com social network, and some of them appears not to be legal :) My point was "the app is only a tool, like torrent client or browser and i have no responsibility for user actions", but it didn't worked with warner brothers music.
4Ez7_bo1an0.jpg

05VHJs0NelY.jpg
-Ng47yjNIA4.jpg

tagwato

Licensed User
Longtime User

Draw from a paper bag (Sorteio no Saco)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.nihilculpa

This app recently reached 100k downloads in GooglePlay.
It was developed with the main purpose of learning B4A.

J_unnamed(1).jpg
J_unnamed(2).jpg
J_unnamed(3).jpg
J_unnamed(4).jpg

J_unnamed(5).jpg
J_unnamed(6).jpg
J_unnamed(7).jpg
J_unnamed(8).jpg

The application helps in making draws, raffles and lotteries.
Put numbers or names in the paper bag, shake the bag and see the winner in a paper strip drawn from the bag.
There is also a numbers generator for lotteries (the most important brazilian lotteries and others, customized by user).
Results and lottery numbers can be shared in different ways.

The app is multilanguage (english, spanish, portuguese), with the help of AndroidResources library.
It has an html based help system: pages are showed in a WebView object.

Other libs used (many thanks to the developers):
AHViewPager, AndroidResources, Clipboard, ContentResolver, Dialogs, IME, JavaObject, StringUtils, RandomAccessFile, Reflection and StringUtils.

Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You're over one million downloads now according to the Play store! Time for a over 1000000 download thread!
Out of topic but I would like to know how much this app with 1M downloads has earned.

I have to develop an app that makes me earn a few hundred thousand Euros for the first expenses and at least 2,500 Euros per month for the next 10 years, so I need to know how many downloads it must achieve :D (and I'm not kidding :D)

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Out of topic but I would like to know how much this app with 1M downloads has earned.

I have to develop an app that makes me earn a few hundred thousand Euros for the first expenses and at least 2,500 Euros per month for the next 10 years, so I need to know how many downloads it must achieve :D (and I'm not kidding :D)

Not an answer to your question per se but I've found that the figures more or less relate directly to the installs... So if you have 100,000 installs you can scale this up and you'll have a fairly representative answer. e.g. I've had Apps with a 10th of the installs and they gain a 10th of the revenue - this is on a like for like basis such as Admob revenue. If you have in-app purchases etc.. the answer will be different. Basically you should be able to scale up the nos. from what you already have. Although I've also seen that Admob for instance has slightly reduced the amount earned over time.. :)

mesutaslan

Licensed User
Longtime User
MOBILE MIRROR GOOGLE PLAY LINK

Mobile mirror turns your devices screen to a mirror with front cam.
Also with REMAKE version :

APP ICON CHANGED
ADS PUBLISHER CHANGED (admob is more secure)

YOU CAN TAKE SELFIES
FIXED SELFIE SIZE DEPENDS ON DEVICE SCREEN
GRID LINES TO HELP ALIGN SELFIE
SAVE TO GALLERY TAKEN SELFIE PICTURE
SHARE TAKEN SELFIE PICTURE via WHATSAPP,FACEBOOK,GOOGLE+,GMAIL
SAVE TAKEN SELFIE to your favorite CLOUD SERVICE as DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE (use share button)

this is a huge UPDATE for mobile mirror. please make comments about your ideas, filter expectations etc.

Please like Facebook Page for naming quest of effects...
https://www.facebook.com/mobilemirrorremake/

Thank you B4X Family.

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 495
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 482
  • forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 487

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all!!!
After several years I have finally joined this club!
My space invaders clone now has a total download count of 103,712
The best majority of this was over the last two months when in early November it started seeing higher download numbers. I don't know why really as I didn't change much at all or run any campaigns.
For those interested.... I do use admob adverts in the game and this has also seen a big improvement in figures, not enough to quit my day job but enough to maybe save towards a new PC. I think realistically you need a million downloads to quit your job

The link is here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.coffeeinducedgames.invaders

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think realistically you need a million downloads to quit your job

Depending on where the bulk of your users are located, it can be much less than that. I started seeing good revenues after about 200,000 downloads of Five Dice & now with almost 800,000 (although Play Console's new Active Installs stat tells me there are only about 90,000 active users) I make what I consider to be a pretty reasonable living from it. About 70% of my active installs are in the US & the app generates about 65,000 interstitial ad impressions per day.

- Colin.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User