Android Question Where do i copy 64bits so files to for UnArchiverRar

FrostCodes

Licensed User
Hi everyone, I downloaded UnArchiverRar for Probundle

and I can see these files in a zip file
1590513745950.png

where do I copy these files to as google play is currently rejecting my app because of a missing 64bits binary.

Below is all I got from the readme attached to the library and I couldn't understand this.

You may encounter an UnsatisfiedLink error while running your application with UnArchiverRar if it uses other libraries with .so files.
This error is raised when a .so file is not found for a given CPU architecture. For example, you may have a library that supports mips64 while UnArchiverRar.jar does not embed the .so file specific to that architecture.
To fix this, you have to add the appropriate native library of this add-on in the /lib directory of UnArchiverRar.jar.

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
where do I copy these files to as google play is currently rejecting my app because of a missing 64bits binary.
Read the readme inside the zip for the natives.

You may encounter an UnsatisfiedLink error while running your application with UnArchiverRar if it uses other libraries with .so files.
This error is raised when a .so file is not found for a given CPU architecture. For example, you may have a library that supports mips64 while UnArchiverRar.jar does not embed the .so file specific to that architecture.
To fix this, you have to add the appropriate native library of this add-on in the /lib directory of UnArchiverRar.jar.

Upvote 0

FrostCodes

Licensed User
Read the readme inside the zip for the natives.

Hi @DonManfred , i already attached what i saw in the readme

this i don't seem to understand as i copied all those files to a folder I created(/lib) in my additional libraries folder and recompiled and uploaded to play store but the app was still rejected because this issue

I also checked inside each folder and all i see is just a .so file

1590516428967.png

Upvote 0