iOS Question Why is the numpad hidden?

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
I download Numpad and test,my device is iphone5S. set the top value of Numpad3 from 230 to 255,but the Numpad is hidden,just like image1.jpg.
In addition, sometimes the bottom frame of numpad view is disappear,just like image2.jpg.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Numpad test.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 178

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
The zip file is corrupted. You should use File - Export as zip to create it.
Hi Erel,I find another problem. when I put numpad view into a panel, tap numpad view one by one, the num keyboard is not automatically hidden, but repeated. In addition,num keyboard is covered by panel.just like image3.png

Attachments

• image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,I find another problem. when I put numpad view into a panel, tap numpad view one by one, the num keyboard is not automatically hidden, but repeated. In addition,num keyboard is covered by panel.just like image3.png
Change line 92 to:
B4X:
For Each v As View In RootPanel.GetAllViewsRecursive
(I haven't tested it)

The first problem happens because there is not enough room for the menu in any of the sides. You need to move it up or down a bit.

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Change line 92 to:
B4X:
For Each v As View In RootPanel.GetAllViewsRecursive
(I haven't tested it)

The first problem happens because there is not enough room for the menu in any of the sides. You need to move it up or down a bit.

Thanks Erel,The problem that the keyboard repeats is solved.
But,if the height of panel is lower than keyboard,keyboard is coverd by panel. I want to show keyboard on the top of panel always. how to do it?

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not sure that I understand the question. Numpad was build to be added to the main panel. It is possible that you will need to modify the calc sub if you add it to a different panel.

Just like IME keyboard or view bringtofront,I want to let numkeyboard on the front always.

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Check the code and add a call to Panel.BringToFront.

Sorry Erel, I am a Chinese, my English is so bad that you can't understand my expression.
OK,Please see image4:
1 panel on the page1,3 numpad view on the panel.
when I tap the second or third Numpad view, the part of numkeyboard is not visible,I want to make it completely visible. Also, I don't want to increase the height of the panel.

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Test.zip
    6 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0