Work in progress...

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
2h4GOhGqe4.png

Note that you can copy text directly from the list items and you can also jump to an exact position by double clicking or pressing enter.

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I know it's a work in progress but my initial reaction is , it's very hard to see the search term in the lines. Would it be possible to add a background colour to highlight the search term in the lines shown.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
it's very hard to see the search term in the lines. Would it be possible to add a background colour to highlight the search term in the lines shown.
I actually started with a background color however it looked too messy. The highlighting is not too important as you know that the search term appears in each of these lines.

Do you think it is possible to indicate not only the module but also the routine?
The main challenge is in the UI side as there isn't too much space available. Will see...

Perhaps this will also lead to LogColor in b4j?
This is not related to the logs feature.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe underlining as alternative to coloring?

but indeed you're right that you know the search string is there when the line shows up.

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
this wil be a life saver! how many times i keep looking for that sql.close line that i forget to put. now i will be able to track it down more easly!

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
True, you could have died instantly!
yes! who know when the limit of 5 could be reached. what if it was when a presentation with the customer, or when the customer needed it the most, have you heard the phrase. "death by sorrow"?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User