You Like cars? What car you have on your country?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
My first "car" was a 1968 Unimog 421:

1966-unimog-421-44-002.jpg

(same as this one, but in worse condition)

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My first "car" was a 1968 Unimog 421:

1966-unimog-421-44-002.jpg

(same as this one, but in worse condition)

Lol =)

and today a lamborghini ?
;)

my next car will be a BMW Z4 or a Camaro SS
bmw-z4-2.5-i6-gasolina-sdrive23i-automatico-wmimagem18394872378.jpg

but i really want the BMW Z4 xD my Dream Car

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've had a bunch of cars in the past including a 1939 Ford 10, Holden Kingswoods (HD, HJ), Holden Commodores (VB, VS, VT SS, HSV VT Clubsport), S15 Nissan 200SX, Jeeps (Liberty, Grand Cherokee) & a 2006 BMW 330i & others...

Current cars are a 2009 Toyota Corolla & a 2007 Shelby GT Mustang that I bought in 2011 in Colorado & brought to NZ with me when I moved back in 2014.

- Colin.
Shelby.jpg

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anywhere Software was kind to me and as an appreciation to my work bought* me a Volvo XC60.

* It is actually a leased car.
B4X:
Dim const GoodFigure as Long = 10000000000
If b4x.revenue > GoodFigure then Maserati.Producer.BuyEntireCompany

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all
@Erel
What u have to talk about your Volvo XC60?
I'm going to buy one today.

What do you have to say about the car? security, maintenance, problems etc ...
Is it a good car? I've never had a Volvo, I have no idea how it is.

I will buy a T6 version 3.0 2012, what version you have?

Last edited:

Claudio Oliveira

Licensed User
Longtime User
Traffic jams, brazilian ridiculously high car prices and drivers insanity made me give up cars a thousand years ago... :D
Always had compact cheap cars that don't even deserve any comment about. Except for this one: a Lada Niva, a russian 4x4. No air conditioning, no steering assistance, no disk brakes, no luxury, no beauty, no nothing. That car was tailor made to wander through Siberia not for the unbearable hot weather of Rio de Janeiro. It was a real pain in the... well... you know...

Now my "car" is a Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, upgrading to a 1900 cc Ultra Limited CVO in the (hopefully) near future.
Let's ride. ;)
P.S. - I guess my post is "off topic"... :D

Claudio Oliveira

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should drive it... in Siberia :D
Yeah! Apart from the cold, the snow, the mud, the moose, the bears and stuff... that would be a helluva ride!!! :D

I prefer to have at least four wheels ;)
Depending on what four wheels I would prefer them too! :D

This is cheap
: it costs only as much as a single apartment.
Well... This is a case of a four wheels I'd prefer over anything else! ;)

P.S. An apartment in Italy; elsewhere maybe you can buy a castle for the same price :D
:D:D:D

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an old Fiat Punto and a recent Honda Jazz (2017) - small cars but suitable for the crowdy Lombardy.

Let's ride. ;)
Indeed - I much prefer bikes too. Sold my motorbike 15 years ago though and from that day I have been using scooters to commute to and from Milano (80km every day). It's more comfortable, space for extra gear such as rain protection, consumes much less petrol but still funny to ride. This is my latest one (Yamaha XMax-400), bought a few weeks ago.

29595559_10213383654040638_3443624399451418167_n.jpg

Last edited:

Claudio Oliveira

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an old Fiat Punto and a recent Honda Jazz (2017) - small cars but suitable for the crowdy Lombardy.
Indeed - I much prefer bikes too. Sold my motorbike 15 years ago though and from that day I have been using scooters to commute to and from Milano (80km every day). It's more comfortable, space for extra gear such as rain protection, consumes much less petrol but still funny to ride.

Nice bike! :)
Perfect for commuting, indeed!
I think of getting one myself sometimes, because big bikes are such a nightmare amidst the jammed traffic we have here...