Android Question Android SQLite Database Viewer

DawningTruth

Licensed User
Thx for all the suggestions, will investigate them. I'm going to add such a viewer to the wish list. Having an embedded database viewer in B4x will really make database development much for user friendly.

Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thx for all the suggestions, will investigate them. I'm going to add such a viewer to the wish list. Having an embedded database viewer in B4x will really make database development much for user friendly.
You mean sqlite viewer/editor in B4X IDE, I think, but we are suggesting app for the phone.
For Win desktop there are many free sqlite viewer/editor and I use "HeidiSQL" free though there are many.

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0

dlfallen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Another suggestion is my Blue Sky Database program. https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/bluesky-database.40341/#post-326937

It is based on Erel's SQLITE VIEWER but with several enhancement which I (and at least one other person) find useful, including the ability to store and reuse queries and queries with replacebile parameters. A more complete description can be found with the above link.

Upvote 0

DawningTruth

Licensed User
Upvote 0