Hello World!
Another B4A Library 😍

AXrLottie

AXrLottie (Android) Renders animations and vectors exported in the bodymovin JSON format. (Using rlottie)

What is Lottie?
Lottie loads and renders animations and vectors exported in the bodymovin JSON format. Bodymovin JSON can be created and exported from After Effects with bodymovin, Sketch with Lottie Sketch Export, and from Haiku.
For the first time, designers can create and ship beautiful animations without an engineer painstakingly recreating it by hand. Since the animation is backed by > JSON they are extremely small in size but can be large in complexity!
What is rlottie?
rlottie is a platform independent standalone c++ library for rendering vector based animations and art in realtime.
What is AXrLottie?

AXrLottie includes rlottie into the Android. Easy A!

Lottie Examples

Telegram is using rlottie for Animated stickers! so, yes, you can load telegram animated stickers with AXrLottie..

AXrLottie + AXEmojiView 😍

Samples :

Lottie2Gif

you can export lottie animations as a GIF! thanks to gif-h

Output

Properties
  • FillColor
  • FillOpacity
  • StrokeColor
  • StrokeOpacity
  • StrokeWidth
  • TrAnchor
  • TrOpacity
  • TrPosition
  • TrRotation
  • TrScale

See more in GitHub
Version : 1.02 / synced with the latest version of Samsung/rlottie.

Lib+Sample attached (for FREE) :)
Download from dropbox
Size: 2MB

Power the AXTeam with your donation :
1609955852675.png

After your donation please send me an email and join to our beta tester group. ( [email protected] )

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's the error in the screenshot above.
It does not matter!

The Error is TEXT. POST it as Text please! Right click to copy it...

wimpie3

Licensed User
Longtime User
Some animations aren't playing using this library, probably because the version you're using is outdated by now. Could you please update to the latest git version (1.3.0)?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Please kindly point me to the download link of this library -axrlottie
Thank you in advance

brown8

Hi!
I get this error when trying to compile:

"c:\android\tools\..\extras\b4a_remote\androidx\core\core\1.9.0\unpacked-core-1.9.0\res\values\values.xml:112: error: resource android:attr/lStar not found.
error: failed linking references."

Previously, I used this library por Lottie animations, but currently it seems not to work properly with last versions of B4A, SDK or other files.
Any idea about how to solve it?
Thanks!