Android Tutorial B4A Book Now Covers Version 11.20

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ups, sorry, you mean just the paper book... I'm afraid there's no that option, not in English neither Spanish.

chikega

Licensed User
Good Day!
Is it possible to get book for B4A ver 11.2 in Russian? What date?
Thanks
I know how you feel. I had to translate the entire help files for PascalABC.Net from Russian in order to begin to learn it

Last edited:

Sergey Kravchenko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good Day!
Is it possible to get book for B4A ver 11.2 in Russian? What date?
Thanks
Друг! Учи английский язык, и только тогда тебе откроется доступ к передовым мировым разработкам в области программной инженерии. )))))

Alto-Gier

Licensed User
It's fine, because I have a lot experience in English without dictionary. Also, searching in English documents is more useful and quickly!!!
Постоянно работаю с англоязычной документацией. В прошлом-защита диплома по технической специализации на английском языке+переводчик на двух других защита дипломов!!!

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
PennyPress's web page no longer results in a download of updated eBook when requested. They do not respond to an email detailing this glitch.

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just checked and it downloads fine for me. Are you providing the original purchase email address?
I've provided the original email address & order number via the pennypress web site. But the download (either of epub or pdf) doesn't happen. I've also emailed b4a@pennypress.co.uk but no reply.
PS I have changed my email address domain from gmail.com to mailbox.org on this forum but when I emailed b4a@pennypress.co.uk I used gmail.com. Long story why I changed domain but I still have access to the gmail.com email address.

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
PennyPress's web page no longer results in a download of updated eBook when requested. They do not respond to an email detailing this glitch.
We have replied to the email and apologised for the delay. John Rose has purchased the latest version of the book so there is not yet an upgrade. When he tried to download he was shown a message saying there was a problem with the data he had entered. Penny Press will update the upgrade page soon to clarify this issue for other customers.

vcopola

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I bought the Spanish version thinking that it was the latest and I see that the English version is much more up-to-date.
I cannot receive the latest version in English if I have bought the Spanish one, right?
Thank you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…