Android Tutorial B4A Book Now Covers Version 11.20

cover-295.jpg

I am happy to announce that both the paperback and electronic versions of the B4A tutorial and reference book “B4A Rapid Android App Development using BASIC” by Wyken Seagrave have now been updated to cover version 11.20 of B4A. It includes documentation of all the latest core B4X libraries.

The paperback is available from the Penny Press website at https://www.pennypress.co.uk/store-2/ and from all good bookshops. The ISBN is 9781512296259.

If you buy the paperback directly from Penny Press you will also receive a free electronic book, free shipping and free updates of future editions of the ebook.

Free Upgrade for Ebook

Customers who have bought the ebook or paperback with free ebook directly from the Penny Press Store can now obtain a FREE upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade page (https://www.pennypress.co.uk/b4a/upgrade/)

Readers comments about this book:

"This was a book that I now use as a constant reference and have found it a mine of information."
"Brilliantly written and presented."
"Excellent book. Just what I was looking for."
"I will not now be able to think of developing an app without this book at my side."
“It is highly recommended.”

chikega

Licensed User
Good Day!
Is it possible to get book for B4A ver 11.2 in Russian? What date?
Thanks
I know how you feel. I had to translate the entire help files for PascalABC.Net from Russian in order to begin to learn it 😆

Last edited:

Sergey Kravchenko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good Day!
Is it possible to get book for B4A ver 11.2 in Russian? What date?
Thanks
Друг! Учи английский язык, и только тогда тебе откроется доступ к передовым мировым разработкам в области программной инженерии. )))))

Alto-Gier

Licensed User
Друг! Учи английский язык, и только тогда тебе откроется доступ к передовым мировым разработкам в области программной инженерии. )))))
🤣🤣🤣 It's fine, because I have a lot experience in English without dictionary. Also, searching in English documents is more useful and quickly!!!
Постоянно работаю с англоязычной документацией. В прошлом-защита диплома по технической специализации на английском языке+переводчик на двух других защита дипломов!!!

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
PennyPress's web page no longer results in a download of updated eBook when requested. They do not respond to an email detailing this glitch.

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just checked and it downloads fine for me. Are you providing the original purchase email address?
I've provided the original email address & order number via the pennypress web site. But the download (either of epub or pdf) doesn't happen. I've also emailed [email protected] but no reply.
PS I have changed my email address domain from gmail.com to mailbox.org on this forum but when I emailed [email protected] I used gmail.com. Long story why I changed domain but I still have access to the gmail.com email address.

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
PennyPress's web page no longer results in a download of updated eBook when requested. They do not respond to an email detailing this glitch.
We have replied to the email and apologised for the delay. John Rose has purchased the latest version of the book so there is not yet an upgrade. When he tried to download he was shown a message saying there was a problem with the data he had entered. Penny Press will update the upgrade page soon to clarify this issue for other customers.

vcopola

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I bought the Spanish version thinking that it was the latest and I see that the English version is much more up-to-date.
I cannot receive the latest version in English if I have bought the Spanish one, right?
Thank you