Android Tutorial B4A Book Now Covers Version 11.20

chikega

Licensed User
For those that are interested in translations, I have used Deepl to translate quite a few books from several languages such as Russian. For example, I translated the entire help file for the programming language PascalABC.Net and a book written in Greek for FreeBasic. It does a pretty good job of translating, maintaining hyperactive links and formatting code correctly .. although there is some minor formatting issues, like spacing, but none are 'show-stoppers'. For large amounts of text, Most translation services offer free translations with a limit, for larger translations, most if not all services are a paid service. I have found Deepl (paid service) to work well for my needs which is pay as you go.

Last edited:

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User

chikega

Licensed User
We also produce digital versions of the book. It is due for an update in the near future.
I have the digital version. It’s easier to search through using a PDF viewer vs thumbing through a physical book But I do like the tactility of a physical book.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…