Other B4i v2.30 BETA has been released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4i v2.30 beta version.

Developers who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with upgrade instructions.

Improvements:
  • Advanced optimizations were added to the debugger which significantly improve the debugger performance.
  • It is now possible to upload applications to iTunes Connect from the hosted builder.
  • Support for Xcode 7.
  • PageViewController - Controller that contains multiple Pages and allows the user to switch between the pages with a swipe gesture.
  • Refresh button in the designer files tab. Copies the designer files to the device. This is useful when you modify an existing file.
  • #DebuggerDisableOptimization attribute: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4j-v3-70-beta-is-available-for-download.58283/#content
  • #QueriesSchemes attribute: Due to a new security feature in iOS 9 you need to list all the schemes that your app passes to App.CanOpenURL.
    Note that this attribute is not available in beta #1.
  • Deployments improvements related to iOS 9.
  • Bug fixes.
Remember that this is a beta version. It is recommended to backup your projects.

You can install v2.30 together with previous versions. Make sure to install it in a different folder.

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Steps required to upload an app to iTunes Connect:

1. Compile your app in release mode with store certificates as described here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/publishing-your-app-to-the-app-store.57528/#content
  2. Download the compiled app to the PC with Tools - Build Server - Download last build.
  3. Create a new app record in iTunes Connect and save it.

SS-2015-09-30_17.06.02.png

4. Fill your iTunes Connect user name and password.
    Choose the previously downloaded archive.zip file.
  5. Click on the upload button. Note that this step can take several minutes (even more than 10 minutes).
    You can continue to work during the upload.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great job erel. So now a mac is no more needed to create and upload an ios app right
?

EDIT: next step a build in simulator for b4a and b4i? (Where we can run the app without using our phones)

Upvote 0

salvadoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi with this version now i get the next error

Ld Payload/######.app/Wheel\ of\ Spell normal armv7
cd /Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=7.0
export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.0.sdk -L/Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -L../../Libs -F/Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -filelist /Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/######.LinkFileList -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -ObjC -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -lCore -framework Foundation -framework CoreGraphics -framework UIKit -liSQL -liTableView -liRandomAccessFile -liPhone -liHUD -liAdMob -framework AVFoundation -lsqlite3 -lz -framework MessageUI -framework CoreMotion -framework AudioToolbox -framework AdSupport -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreTelephony -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework StoreKit -framework SystemConfiguration -framework CoreMedia -framework GoogleMobileAds -liDebug2 -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/######_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/******/Desktop/macserver-2.3/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/######.app/######
ld: warning: ignoring file ../../Libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework/GoogleMobileAds, file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x56 0x65 0x72 0x73 0x69 0x6F 0x6E 0x73 0x2F 0x43 0x75 0x72 0x72 0x65 0x6E 0x74 ) which is not the architecture being linked (armv7): ../../Libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework/GoogleMobileAds
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4IMessageComposer.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4IClipboard.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4ITTS.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4ISettings.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4IDocumentInteraction.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(iPhone.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiPhone.a(B4IMotion.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GADBannerView", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GADInterstitial", referenced from:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GADRequest", referenced from:
"_kGADAdSizeBanner", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_BANNER] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_kGADAdSizeFullBanner", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_FULL_BANNER] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_kGADAdSizeLargeBanner", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_LARGE_BANNER] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_kGADAdSizeLeaderboard", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_LEADERBOARD] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_kGADAdSizeSmartBannerLandscape", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_SMART_BANNER_LANDSCAPE] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
"_kGADAdSizeSmartBannerPortrait", referenced from:
-[B4IAdView SIZE_SMART_BANNER_PORTRAIT] in libiAdMob.a(B4IAdView.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Ld Payload/######.app/###### normal armv7
(1 failure)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

salvadoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
In other program i get the next error:

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_clspmedittext.o B4iProject/b4i_clspmedittext.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The upload works fine but my file is in processing status. I guess that's normal?

Edit: the file was selectable after 40 minutes so all went fine! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.