Other B4J v7.51 is available for download

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Improvements:

• Auto bookmarks feature:

• Recent code positions and designer layouts appear as tabs in the window title.
    • The IDE decides on the list of tabs based on several factors (recency, modifications and others).
    • The list is saved together with the project and restored when the project is loaded.
  • Ctrl + Click on layout files from the code:

• Issue with BaseFolder in command line builder fixed.
  • Latest versions of internal libraries are included.
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

The full version can be downloaded here: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

*** Contributions for B4J development ***

B4J is being actively developed for 6 years now. It is 100% free and it will remain free.
Developers who want to show their support for B4J can now do so: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

Thank you

Edit: v7.51 was released. It fixes several issues related to the search feature.

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes it works after several clicks somewhere.
I am not yet able to reproduce it systematically.
If I select a previous search and I click on the cross, nothing happens.
Then I click somewhere in the code area, click on the cross, nothing happens.
And sometimes when I click in the top left part of the title line and click on the cross it clears, but not every time.

Upvote 0

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It also never works for me. After I have started typing in the search box it behaves as part of the title bar. When I left click the mouse in the search bar it it does not place the insertion point and if I left click and drag it moves the IDE window on the screen as though I clicked elsewhere on the title bar.

I also occasionally get an error message pop up when I am moving along the search text with the arrow keys and typing or back-spacing, It says something like "Dispatcher process --- message processing continues" or something similar. I am not really sure as it vanishes quickly.

I'm afraid that it's not usable as it is on my system. Surface Studio - Windows 10 Pro 1809

Upvote 0

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Build modules tree: 0
B4J version: 7.50
.Net version: 4.0.30319.42000
Ini folder: C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\B4J
Java version: 11
Gui: 1006
Build modules tree: 1
*** no reuse ***
Gui: 925
*** no reuse ***
Compilation task: 203.0802
Gui: 101
Compilation task: 12.0653
System.InvalidOperationException: Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed.
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Gui: 1015
Gui: 1012
Gui: 1000
Gui: 295
Gui: 576

Upvote 0

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User

Contribution Made !!!

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The window can be dragged directly from the tabs.

What exactly does this mean?

I can not drag them down to the edit window. I can just click on it.

Or should it be "opened" ?

The search clear work fine on 2 computers here altho I was sure that it didn't on one of them after I installed the search focus fix earlier today but as I saw that Klaus already reported it I didn't mention it.

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just installed final version, tested the issue at hands and for me its working as it should

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Complementary information.

In this case, clicking on the search field, holding the left mouse button and moving, everything works OK.
In this case, clicking on the search field, holding the left mouse button and moving, the IDE is blocked.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-11_20-45-56.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It means you can Drag the IDE-Window using clickandhold on the Tabs. Like as you were doing it with the windows titlebar.

indeed but only if the window is not maximized which was the case when I was dragging earlier (being maximized).

dragging on the purple bar pulls it out of maximize mode tho.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…