Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Improvements:

• Auto bookmarks feature:

B4J_AUq1iGgJ6q.png
    • Recent code positions and designer layouts appear as tabs in the window title.
    • The IDE decides on the list of tabs based on several factors (recency, modifications and others).
    • The list is saved together with the project and restored when the project is loaded.
  • Ctrl + Click on layout files from the code:

B4i_lh6eQY0UA6.png

• Issue with BaseFolder in command line builder fixed.
  • Latest versions of internal libraries are included.
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

The full version can be downloaded here: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

*** Contributions for B4J development ***

B4J is being actively developed for 6 years now. It is 100% free and it will remain free.
Developers who want to show their support for B4J can now do so: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

Thank you :)

Edit: v7.51 was released. It fixes several issues related to the search feature.

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes it works after several clicks somewhere.
I am not yet able to reproduce it systematically.
If I select a previous search and I click on the cross, nothing happens.
Then I click somewhere in the code area, click on the cross, nothing happens.
And sometimes when I click in the top left part of the title line and click on the cross it clears, but not every time.

upload_2019-6-11_17-23-56.gif

Upvote 0

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It also never works for me. After I have started typing in the search box it behaves as part of the title bar. When I left click the mouse in the search bar it it does not place the insertion point and if I left click and drag it moves the IDE window on the screen as though I clicked elsewhere on the title bar.

I also occasionally get an error message pop up when I am moving along the search text with the arrow keys and typing or back-spacing, It says something like "Dispatcher process --- message processing continues" or something similar. I am not really sure as it vanishes quickly.

I'm afraid that it's not usable as it is on my system. Surface Studio - Windows 10 Pro 1809

Upvote 0

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Build modules tree: 0
B4J version: 7.50
.Net version: 4.0.30319.42000
Ini folder: C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\B4J
Java version: 11
Gui: 1006
Build modules tree: 1
*** no reuse ***
Gui: 925
*** no reuse ***
Compilation task: 203.0802
Gui: 101
Compilation task: 12.0653
System.InvalidOperationException: Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed.
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Gui: 1015
Gui: 1012
Gui: 1000
Gui: 295
Gui: 576

Upvote 0

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Improvements:

• Auto bookmarks feature:

B4J_AUq1iGgJ6q.png
    • Recent code positions and designer layouts appear as tabs in the window title.
    • The IDE decides on the list of tabs based on several factors (recency, modifications and others).
    • The list is saved together with the project and restored when the project is loaded.
    • The window can be dragged directly from the tabs.
  • Ctrl + Click on layout files from the code:

B4i_lh6eQY0UA6.png

• Issue with BaseFolder in command line builder fixed.
  • Latest versions of internal libraries are included.
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

The full version can be downloaded here: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

*** Contributions for B4J development ***

B4J is being actively developed for 6 years now. It is 100% free and it will remain free.
Developers who want to show their support for B4J can now do so: https://www.b4x.com/b4j.html

Thank you :)

Contribution Made !!!

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The window can be dragged directly from the tabs.

What exactly does this mean?

I can not drag them down to the edit window. I can just click on it.

Or should it be "opened" ?

The search clear work fine on 2 computers here altho I was sure that it didn't on one of them after I installed the search focus fix earlier today but as I saw that Klaus already reported it I didn't mention it.

Upvote 0

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just installed final version, tested the issue at hands and for me its working as it should

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Complementary information.

upload_2019-6-11_20-46-14.png
In this case, clicking on the search field, holding the left mouse button and moving, everything works OK.
upload_2019-6-11_20-47-23.png
In this case, clicking on the search field, holding the left mouse button and moving, the IDE is blocked.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-11_20-45-56.png
    upload_2019-6-11_20-45-56.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It means you can Drag the IDE-Window using clickandhold on the Tabs. Like as you were doing it with the windows titlebar.

indeed but only if the window is not maximized which was the case when I was dragging earlier (being maximized).

dragging on the purple bar pulls it out of maximize mode tho.

Upvote 0