B4J Library [B4X] LM xCustomListView 1.73

Some features added to the last Erel's xCustomListView (v. 1.71).

As you know, it works on the three platforms (B4A, B4J, B4i).

B4X:
'xCustomListView v1.73 LM
'    Added MultipleSelection:
'        Property MultipleSelection
'        Property SelectedIndices
'        Property SelectedValues
'        Public method UnselectAll
'        Public method AddSelectedIndices
'    Added private method SetPressedColor
'        and modified PanelClickHandler to use it.
'    Reorganized into Regions.
'
'xCustomListView v1.72 LM
'     Added SetValue and GetAllValues
'
'xCustomListView v1.71

j.gif

Attachments

• lm xCustomListView 1_73.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 487
  • lm xCustomListView 1_73 b4j test.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
This thread has the potential to cause problems:

1. It is a mistake to use CustomListView module instead of the library. Many libraries depend on xCustomListView library and will not work if you add the code module.
2. The title suggests that this is an official version of xCustomListView. It is not.
3. You should rename the title and the class module (and types). This way it will work together with the standard xCustomListView.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. It is a mistake to use CustomListView module instead of the library. Many libraries depend on xCustomListView library and will not work if you add the code module.
I published the source as it is always better to have it and check it but it is clear that the developer can compile it. Of course I can also add the already compiled library.
I hope that if a library is included in the IDE (xCustomListView is it?) but a higher version exists in one of the two library folders, this one will be used by the compiler.
If instead the library is not included in the IDE, you can use the class, removing the library from the folders (but it is better to compile the class).

2. The title suggests that this is an official version of xCustomListView. It is not.
As you know I had writted "My..." exactly for this reason; now I have added LM.

3. You should rename the title and the class module (and types). This way it will work together with the standard xCustomListView.
Wouldn't it be better, instead, that you to check the changes made and make it official? This was my "goal", I didn't create my own custom view, it is not a my custom view.

Mine was more like a suggestion, to implement a couple of things that "in a sense" were requested.

Last edited: