Share My Creation [B4X] Login/Registry Ui kit with 4 designs Dark/Light [Payware]

Hello, today I release my 1st ui kit, with modern and simple designs. Ready to use, can be added to any B4XPage project. You save a lot of effort in creating the layout.
Good looking designs takes a lot of time and nerves.

Features
  • 4 Designs
  • B4A and B4I ready
  • Dark and Light mode
  • Ready to use
  • Easy to customize
You can buy it here:
You can download the 3 projects here, you just need to unzip it with the key you get. Or you can download it at payhip, where you get the product key too.

Design #1
Libraries you need:
Dark.png
Light.png

Design #2
Libraries you need:
Dark.png

Light.png

Design #3
Libraries you need:
Dark.png

Light.png

Design #4
Libraries you need:
Dark_Summary.png

Light_Summary.png

Any text you see in the images can be easily replaced in the code, everything is prepared in the code. The same goes for the colors in the app, they can all be customized in the code.

Attachments

• AS LoginRegistry Example 1.zip
    197.6 KB · Views: 204
  • AS LoginRegistry Example 2.zip
    315.7 KB · Views: 185
  • AS LoginRegistry Example 3.zip
    227.4 KB · Views: 189
  • AS LoginRegistry Example 4.zip
    183.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just an idea. It would be great some cool splah screens before showing the login.

Awesome job, BTW... as usual

vividpixel

Had to log in to say this is really nice-looking. Inspirational, even. I want to find a use for it with a project I've been thinking of starting, but not jumping on yet due to all my other priorities.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Had to log in to say this is really nice-looking. Inspirational, even. I want to find a use for it with a project I've been thinking of starting, but not jumping on yet due to all my other priorities.
Thank you very much, I am glad to hear that. With the kit you definitely save a lot of time, because you can easily replace everything. And the buttons are ready to use for your login logic.

Have a nice day :)

Just a note:
The kit will soon get another update with a 4th design. The 4th design will be for Dekstop applications.

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Purchased!! It looks and works great on my mobile phone!!

Easy and ready to use...

Thanks for your efforts and sharing such great and useful views!!!!

Jones Hone

Licensed User
Longtime User
Excuse me,
[Sign in with Apple]
[Sign in with google]
[Sign in with Twitter]
The above three buttons, Already implemented the code, or just an empty button that requires us to implement code .

Daica

Licensed User
Can you compile?

Disregard my last message about the project not working. I closed out of B4A completely then re-opened and everything is working fine.
I hope you will continue to do more of these releases, they are very helpful to us (me)!

EDIT:
Btw, I noticed there is no password on the zip files downloaded through payhip, not sure if that is on purpose? @Alexander Stolte

pixet

Licensed User
Longtime User
In B4A environment and Android-32 platform,
I can't switch from light mode to dark mode. I tried changing the state of the "isDarkMode" variable from False to True, but nothing changes. The "CheckDarkMode" sub always returns the value "17"

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The "CheckDarkMode" sub always returns the value "17"
I got the code for it from the forum and hoped it would work:
B4X:
     Dim ctxt As JavaObject
   ctxt.InitializeContext
   Log(ctxt.RunMethodJO("getResources", Null).RunMethodJO("getConfiguration", Null).GetField("uiMode"))
   Return Bit.And(ctxt.RunMethodJO("getResources", Null).RunMethodJO("getConfiguration", Null).GetField("uiMode"), 0x30) = 0x20
from this thread:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using "payware" code, which already has those instructions.
I have tested it again now and the code works for me. I have tested it on API level 30 and 33. I have given you the code and also referred to my source. Since I don't have your phone and I'm not the author of the code, I can't fix anything. You should make a new thread where you give more details about your phone so that the author who wrote the code can take care of it. Have a good evening and a nice weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope we can find a solution to your problem.

Last edited:

Puthut Wibowo

Licensed User
I want to ask before buying this code

can the code be implemented for registration etc or is it still in the form of UI/UX design?

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can the code be implemented for registration etc or is it still in the form of UI/UX design?
The button events are all available in the code, you just have to add your routine for logging in. Since there is no standard way to login to a backend, I can't provide a coee. Unless I provide a complete solution including backend integration.

The package is meant for you to easily add a good looking, modern and ready to use user interface to your project without wasting time designing everything.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
All those who have already purchased the kit can unpack the new zip file in the #1 post with the same key as the others.
I will upload a YouTube video in the next few days showing the new design in action.

Design #4 - Signup with phone number
Libraries you need:
Dark_Summary.png

Light_Summary.png