B4A Library [B4X] RecentB4XPages

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The difference between a class and a library is a matter of right clicking on the file -> Send to compressed zip -> rename zip with b4xlib.
You can go one step further and add a manifest.txt file.
... and create and add a Files folder too (if needed, as in this case).

[Erel, get ready because I have some questions about B4XPages with B4J 😁]

Phayao

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great idea, unfortunately I cannot find the class / library to download :rolleyes:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great idea, unfortunately I cannot find the class / library to download :rolleyes:
1612196020777.png

"No" won :(:)

Phayao

Licensed User
Longtime User
and what now ? was this only about a survey ?
It would be great to be able to use your class, it's a great improvement of the B4XPages

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
and what now ? was this only about a survey ?
It would be great to be able to use your class, it's a great improvement of the B4XPages
  • The library works well with B4A.
  • I should fix a little bug with B4J.
  • I should study the differences with B4i, which I don't have (for example what the basic module type is).
It would take more work and time; if the library had been requested, I would have completed it but published in "Donationware" mode, since
I'm developing a project for myself and two others to share with forum members, time is short and my neurons are only a couple 😁:confused::)

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It would take more work and time;
but published in "Donationware" mode
I agree, many people don't know how much work it is to publish something optimized for all 3 platforms and then mostly for free. I started way too late with releasing donationware, because a lot of the free stuff took a lot of time.
published in "Donationware"
but if then please with a special price and discounts for B4X users :p