Android Question [B4X] xCLV latest source code

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I work a lot with xCLV on all 3 platforms and sometimes the handling is different and things work differently, to better understand what is happening in the background it would be handy to have the actual source code to look up how certain things work.

Where can I find the latest source code of the xCLV?

Solution
The class module is in post# 1 below. It shows 1.72, although ther library selections show there is 1.73. Not sure if there is any big difference

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\<your B4A path>\Libraries

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The class module is in post# 1 below. It shows 1.72, although ther library selections show there is 1.73. Not sure if there is any big difference

Upvote 1
Solution

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Right. I'm so used to see it among the CustomViews available when I add XuiViews that I think of CLV as part of it :)
It obviously is simply referred to by other views.

I found on my drive an old 1.76 version (it was CustomListView, the B4A original version)
Then an xCustomListview 1.68 (B4X, multiplatform) but @Mahares was quicker to show later versions.
anyway, should you need older releases, just ask.

ps: sorry for the confusion .. my mind is driven by my stomach at the moment, and it is fully focused on the coming meal :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ps: sorry for the confusion .. my mind is driven by my stomach at the moment, and it is fully focused on the coming meal :)
no problem :)
This is a question I have been wanting to ask you for a long time. Are you really 23 or are you pulling our legs. Not that a 23 year old should not know this much, but you are programmatically mature beyond your years.
I am actually still 23.
I have invested a lot of time and energy, in addition I work as a software developer and program full time, not with B4X, but the language is almost the same.

But I am still of the opinion that I could do many things differently and better. But thank you for the great praise. :)

A quick look into the source code and I was able to build my own "ResizeItem" function, which is more performant for my situation. :)

Upvote 0

Spavlyuk

Licensed User
I believe B4A does not use the .bas version but the xCustomListView.jar included in the libraries folder.
There is also one in the B4J installation folder. You can decompile it to view the source.

Upvote 0