Share My Creation [BANano] Things created with BANano

Discussion in 'B4J Share Your Creations' started by Mashiane, May 16, 2019.

1. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

We have liftoff...;)

Public Website: http://www.amitekbc.co.za

Update: Added Online Application Module for registration...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Kiffi

Kiffi Active Member Licensed User

Congratulations! :)

A small suggestion: The pictures (at least amitekloc.png with about 9 MB) are quite big. Your site is about 16 MB. There is still optimization potential. ;)

Greetings ... Peter

joulongleu and Mashiane like this.
  3. Mashiane

Thanks, I have not done any optimization as yet, still need to consolidate the resource files etc. As I am using a lib that comes with predefined resources, some of the components in that lib are not used in the website, so I still need to filter these out and only have resources that I use only for the project.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    joulongleu likes this.
  4. Mashiane

UOE.Mock

What the? A company project to mock UOENow input forms and backend database CRUD functionality.

MySQL Database - For MySQL, the table structure is directly created to the underlying MySQL backend database.
    UOENow Forms - from the database model defined, the look of the underlying entry form is mocked, enabling our designers to place/move input elements with RC coordinates
    BANanoSQL - to test the logic of our mock ups, the BANanoSQL database is used as featured in this thread.
    Database Structures - whilst planning to use MySQL as the ultimate backend with PHP language, are busy exploring the power of inline php for simple SPA.

UOEMock.png

This uses all the functionality discussed in these threads:

Ta!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    joulongleu likes this.
  5. Mashiane

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    joulongleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice