Share My Creation [BANano] WebSites, WebApps, Frameworks Created with BANano

This will feature some websites & webapps created with BANano

We have liftoff...;)

Public Website: http://www.amitekbc.co.za

Update: Added Online Application Module for registration...

Last edited:

Kiffi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulations! :)

A small suggestion: The pictures (at least amitekloc.png with about 9 MB) are quite big. Your site is about 16 MB. There is still optimization potential. ;)

Greetings ... Peter

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Your site is about 16 MB
Thanks, I have not done any optimization as yet, still need to consolidate the resource files etc. As I am using a lib that comes with predefined resources, some of the components in that lib are not used in the website, so I still need to filter these out and only have resources that I use only for the project.

Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
UOE.Mock

What the? A company project to mock UOENow input forms and backend database CRUD functionality.

MySQL Database - For MySQL, the table structure is directly created to the underlying MySQL backend database.
UOENow Forms - from the database model defined, the look of the underlying entry form is mocked, enabling our designers to place/move input elements with RC coordinates
BANanoSQL - to test the logic of our mock ups, the BANanoSQL database is used as featured in this thread.
Database Structures - whilst planning to use MySQL as the ultimate backend with PHP language, are busy exploring the power of inline php for simple SPA.

UOEMock.png

This uses all the functionality discussed in these threads:

Ta!

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
112bpm at 35yo? Isn't it a bit too high? :)
Hope the dentist doesn't record more than 32 teeth.. :)

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
112bpm at 35yo? Isn't it a bit too high? :)
Hope the dentist doesn't record more than 32 teeth.. :)

LOL, sorry man, the github repo has about 49 other tutorials about BVAD3, so you are getting the whole thing. The medic dashboard is part 50. ;)

These tutorials are discussed here, https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...bapps-with-banano-for-dummies.124548/#content

You can however always filter out your download I guess... as github desktop only updates changes next time and not the whole thing.

All the best...

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I was concerned about Anastacia.. :)
Her bpm at 35yo is almost double than mine at 56yo..

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You're right. It seems that a max value could be computed with the
Cooper formula: 220- age
Tanaka/Seals: 208 - (0,7 × age).

My average is 64/65 but I can induce 62 for short time intervals..almost the same data I had when a lot younger and a sport fanatic.
Anyway, she (Anastacia) looks healthy, young, tall, slim..I should consider to date her (while my wife is at the office.. hehe).

Ok, enough break-time for this morning. Back to the to-do list.. :(