Basic4android v2.30 is released!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release v2.30. This version gives access to the new UI Cloud service.

This service will make it much simpler to test how your user interface scales on different types of devices.

New features:
  • Basic4android UI Cloud
  • Designer script supports conditions (If blocks)
  • Designer script - ActivitySize keyword - returns the approximate size of the activity measured in inches
  • 7" tablet default layout values changed to match the Nexus 7 values
  • AutoScale scales Spinner text size
  • GPS library - NMEA event

All users who are eligible for a free upgrade should receive an email in the next 24 hours with installation instructions.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you. I look forward to receiving that precious e-mail :)

Upvote 0

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Awesome stuff, The designer script improvements will be useful and help with the action of separating design and content.

Upvote 0

sanjibnanda

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release v2.30. This version gives access to the new UI Cloud service.

This service will make it much simpler to test how your user interface scales on different types of devices.

New features:
  • Basic4android UI Cloud
  • Designer script supports conditions (If blocks)
  • Designer script - ActivitySize keyword - returns the approximate size of the activity measured in inches
  • 7" tablet default layout values changed to match the Nexus 7 values
  • AutoScale scales Spinner text size
  • GPS library - NMEA event

All users who are eligible for a free upgrade should receive an email in the next 24 hours with installation instructions.

thanks i got the mail and will try , hope that it must have solved the problems with layouts

http://www.b4x.com/forum/basic4android-updates-questions/19238-panel-popup-modal.html#post137069

regards,

Prof Nanda

Upvote 0

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Love the UI-Cloud.

Tip: If you click on the single images you see in your browser, you can enlarge the images and see extra-information related to the device. Took me a while to understand that. I am getting old. :sign0148:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel and congratulation with the release of v2.30
I received the email and it is saying it is Beta.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

How many hours does your spam tool ( ;) ) need to send out all these mails?

Still didn't get anything that's why I'm asking.

Upvote 0