Bug? [Beta v5.0] bugs ..

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tried beta v5.0 and I found some bugs on projects that runs well on v4.82

1) wrong End Sub error msg:

i get an error says End Sub is missing but as you can see in the picture it is not missing...

error1.png

2) Canvas drawing:

when I want to draw a circle or line normally after "canvas.drawline(" I should get a info popup that tells me what parameter I should enter but in beta v5.0 I don't get it like in older versions.

WISH:

in the designer please add a possibility to move the window in the abstract designer right/left top/down maybe by press and hold the SPACE button (or maybe hold the middle mouse button and move in the abstract designer) its really frustrating to move right and left via taskbars.

for now I downgrade to version 4.82 for me its simpler and runs faster...

regards, ilan

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
as promissed i send you the service file

Good Luck ;)

Attachments

• WidgetService.bas
    4.5 KB · Views: 164

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @ilan,
You have a sub called stop_Click. The problem is at the end of the sub where you would usually have End Sub, you actually have End Sub', you have added an apostrophe (') to the end of the End Sub line 127. Just remove the apostrophe at the end of line 127 and everything will work perfectly fine.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The apostrophe (') in the end of the line should not effect the code, if i want to write a note in the line End_Sub '... that should be possible like in older versions so this is in my opinion a bug that should be fixed. i put lot of notes in my code and i guess other too so this should work as it worked on older versions...

qsrtech

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tried beta v5.0 and I found some bugs on projects that runs well on v4.82

1) wrong End Sub error msg:

i get an error says End Sub is missing but as you can see in the picture it is not missing...

View attachment 34417

2) Canvas drawing:

when I want to draw a circle or line normally after "canvas.drawline(" I should get a info popup that tells me what parameter I should enter but in beta v5.0 I don't get it like in older versions.

WISH:

in the designer please add a possibility to move the window in the abstract designer right/left top/down maybe by press and hold the SPACE button (or maybe hold the middle mouse button and move in the abstract designer) its really frustrating to move right and left via taskbars.

for now I downgrade to version 4.82 for me its simpler and runs faster...

regards, ilan

4.82? Did i miss some upgrades cause i'm pretty sure i'm only at 4.3?