iOS Question Certificate/Provisioning file generating issue

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Using Windows 10.
Firstoff: These files I download are going into my download folder. Am I supposed to copy them into the keys folder?

Secondly: Following your video tutorial instructions, after I downloaded the Provision file it asks me to double click on it to install. On my Windows 10 that file is not a .exe executable file. It won't run by clicking. What should I do?

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Firstoff: These files I download are going into my download folder. Am I supposed to copy them into the keys folder? Yes.

Secondly: Following your video tutorial instructions, after I downloaded the Provision file it asks me to double click on it to install. On my Windows 10 that file is not a .exe executable file. It won't run by clicking. What should I do? Just copy into Key folder. If you have only 1 profile in your key folder - you are good to go. If you have more than 1 - you need to specify in your app code which one to use.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/dummies-guide-to-getting-started-with-b4i.124564/
B4X:
#If RELEASE
#ProvisionFile: Store_Profile.mobileprovision
#Else
#ProvisionFile: Development_Profile.mobileprovision
#End If

Upvote 0

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Alex, Thank you very much! I feel much better. I guess I didn't need to execute those things anyway. I think things are working now. I finally got the Hosted Builder and b4i-bridge up and running, ran my first b4i app and got a totally black screen. I consider that progress. My first iPhone app and I am testing on a borrowed iPhone. Never touched an Apple product until now.

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Alex, Thank you very much! I feel much better. I guess I didn't need to execute those things anyway. I think things are working now. I finally got the Hosted Builder and b4i-bridge up and running, ran my first b4i app and got a totally black screen. I consider that progress. My first iPhone app and I am testing on a borrowed iPhone. Never touched an Apple product until now.
Good luck:)

Upvote 0