iOS Tutorial Creating a certificate and provisioning profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woodsmall

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to create a single wildcard app id. Just make sure that it ends with .*.
if i do this then I must have the same name.* in my configuation?
but it will not let me put the .* in configuration?

Rafael Perez Jurado

Licensed User
Longtime User

I have a problem when i try to install b4i-bridge appear "No build is currently available....". I have installed the certificate in the iPhone 4 with IOS 7.1.2. And the compiler sent me this message "Open mobile safari and navigate to: xxx.xx.xxx.xx:51041/. I think that all is good, Is possible that not is compatible with IOS 7.1.2?. Thanks.

http://www.compilate.es

Attachments

• IMG_0021.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 693

SlashIT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

i can't create a new certificates (option disabled, see image), i have already 2 dev/prod create by xcode, how can i do?

thanks

Attachments

• nodev.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 650

tmdrake

Licensed User
Longtime User
Uhg...Still stuck...I somehow got lost in the signing part. I would think it be easier to just generate a key and sign all the the same time. I jump between 3 development PC's and only sync my doc directory between them (where all my source lies).

I thought you use the same cert between all machines?

moore_it

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

i have a enterprise program how i do for develop my app in B4I and distribute it without apple store ?

Thanks for help

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
A small tip...

If you look closely at Erel's YouTube video "B4i - Creating a certificate and provision profile" in post #1 you might notice that the browser he is using is Chrome.

I started the certificate creation exercise using Windows Explorer on a Windows 10 system.

I could get to the point of generating the certificate but couldn't do so because the [Generate] button was disabled.

After huge frustration and much swearing and cursing I tried Chrome - worked like a charm.

I don't know if this problem is just confined to Windows Explorer on Windows 10 but my advice would be to use Chrome.

Edit: Oops - Erel is using Firefox - the 3 bar menu icon on the RHS tricked me - rest of tip OK.

Last edited:

awoo060

Licensed User
Longtime User
Has anyone else got an error attempting to upload a CSR? I followed the instructions exactly, and when attempting to upload the certificate request to create a provision file, it won't let me.

Attachments

• csrerror.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 633

kohle

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I use sign key, I get the following error (screenshot)

Attachments

• 29-03-_2016_22-56-10.png
    9 KB · Views: 597

Greg Shannon

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm haven't been able to get past the step of creating a Private Sign Key, I get the attached error when I click on Create New. Can somebody help?

Attachments

• Error.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 601
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…