Share My Creation (Game) bionoid - puzzle game

bionoid

The binary puzzles as you will find them in your daily newspaper or puzzle book.

Also labeled as the new sudoku's.

We offer you endless binary fun with different puzzle sizes and difficulties.

Place the binary values 0 & 1 in the empty fields of the grid while keeping these rules in mind...

- A value can not appear more than two times next to each other.
- Each row or column should have an equal amount of 0's and 1's.
- Each row or column should be unique and not more than once.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sorex.binairo

libs used : core, inAppBilling3, javaObject(for label padding), mwAdmobInterstitial2

phone1.png phone2.png phone3.png

Thanks Ilan, for the in-app tutorial which made it easier to get this thing finished.

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tried this and it saves the score correctly. the only thing that's "out of sync" is the ranking.

what can happen is that if you play offline and then you close the app and enable internet is that it will pull the old "internet" score
but it will update it once you complete a level as it keeps track of unsubmitted scores.

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tried this and it saves the score correctly. the only thing that's "out of sync" is the ranking.

what can happen is that if you play offline and then you close the app and enable internet is that it will pull the old "internet" score
but it will update it once you complete a level as it keeps track of unsubmitted scores.
Don't know, but I m sure of That I lost 30 score.. if it happens I send u the issue

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's could be great if you add a ranking list whit score, so anyone can see if is possibile to reach first :D

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
everyone can reach #1 ;)

It might just take a while.

A good example is @MikeH. When he finally figured out how the game worked (a week ago) he's hooked and managed to go from 1296 > 120 in a few days.
He's around top 30 now.

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
just downloaded it, finished the 1st easy 6x6 fairly quickly.
I can see how this can get addictive :D.

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
everyone can reach #1 ;)

It might just take a while.

A good example is @MikeH. When he finally figured out how the game worked (a week ago) he's hooked and managed to go from 1296 > 120 in a few days.
He's around top 30 now.
Yes, but with a ranking list you can see the score of 1st position ;)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I got away of shared drawables for the borders.

I seems to mess up things sometimes which I noticed before on my hardware but I'm not getting these bugs again myself so it's hard to check on my end.

I'll upload a possible fix or can I PM a test version link to you?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
game name has been changed to bionoid to avoid a registered word mark conflict.

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi sorex,

I m getting addicted to this game, this is bad news for my productivity ;)

However, there is a screen which I think is not solvable. Whatever I do, second column and fifth row always result the same... is it right?

Screenshot_2016-05-26-14-17-07.png

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Haha, you're fast!;)

I thought that there could not be equal rows and columns...