Share My Creation (Game) bionoid - puzzle game

bionoid

The binary puzzles as you will find them in your daily newspaper or puzzle book.

Also labeled as the new sudoku's.

We offer you endless binary fun with different puzzle sizes and difficulties.

Place the binary values 0 & 1 in the empty fields of the grid while keeping these rules in mind...

- A value can not appear more than two times next to each other.
- Each row or column should have an equal amount of 0's and 1's.
- Each row or column should be unique and not more than once.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sorex.binairo

libs used : core, inAppBilling3, javaObject(for label padding), mwAdmobInterstitial2

phone1.png phone2.png phone3.png

Thanks Ilan, for the in-app tutorial which made it easier to get this thing finished.

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hey Andy,

almost 2200 actually. I guess it's going well mouth-to-mouth as I didn't promite on other forums besides this one.

so I'm not complaining at all.

IOS version is slowly increasing aswell. I only hope that the 2 reviews (1* & 3*) won't spoil the fun because they were probably too stupid to figure out a level ;)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very easy and nice.
After finishing all squares there was no result shown (win or lose)..
Screenshot_2016-04-14-01-31-32.png

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
that's really weird, what is that icon at the bottom left and that white thing at the right?

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
that's really weird, what is that icon at the bottom left and that white thing at the right?
Icon at bottom left is game launcher feature of s7 edge, white thing at the right is panel edge (feature of samsung edge device). It's not related to application, i see it always

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll try to get a 6.0 device working in genymotion to test it as I don't have anything newer than 4.x

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried on a custom phone 6.0 & Samsung Galaxy 6 6.0 and it displays fine there :confused:

was that just opening the app, press play and then menu?

or did you complete a level first and then go to new game and then menu ?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I "played" the level in photoshop and know where it went wrong and will guide you and the rest of the forum how you can solve one of these harder levels.

Binairo-solve.png

you can fill in all the BLACK values without any problem and you did that right.

then you come to a point where you are stuck and you have 2 options.
1 take a guess and hope that you pick the right one
2 try to figure it out the right way

at the bottom right (a) you see that column 4 & 6 are equal so far with only 2 value left to fill in in column 4.
so you know it can't be same as 6 so you invert/swap the values (a & b) of row 6. (RED values)
then you can continue with a few values (the green values) till you're stuck again.
The 0 in column 5 cell 6 can be known by counting the filled in values above it)

at (c) you see that its column (2) is equal to column 5 so far.
if you place a 1 in that cell you know that the cell below it should be a 1 to not match column 5 but that will lead to 3 1s vertical which is not allowed so it's a 0.
and you can continues filling in some more cells (the blue ones)

at (d) in line 4 you see a similar line as line 1 with 2 open values so they need to be the values of line 1 but swapped.

that allows you to fill in the remaining cells (purple)

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I "played" the level in photoshop and know where it went wrong and will guide you and the rest of the forum how you can solve one of these harder levels.

View attachment 43255

you can fill in all the BLACK values without any problem and you did that right.

then you come to a point where you are stuck and you have 2 options.
1 take a guess and hope that you pick the right one
2 try to figure it out the right way

at the bottom right (a) you see that column 4 & 6 are equal so far with only 2 value left to fill in in column 4.
so you know it can't be same as 6 so you invert/swap the values (a & b) of row 6. (RED values)
then you can continue with a few values (the green values) till you're stuck again.
The 0 in column 5 cell 6 can be known by counting the filled in values above it)

at (c) you see that its column (2) is equal to column 5 so far.
if you place a 1 in that cell you know that the cell below it should be a 1 to not match column 5 but that will lead to 3 1s vertical which is not allowed so it's a 0.
and you can continues filling in some more cells (the blue ones)

at (d) in line 4 you see a similar line as line 1 with 2 open values so they need to be the values of line 1 but swapped.

that allows you to fill in the remaining cells (purple)
Really appreciate it, but in my last post i mean that i try to open menu in right dimensions, to help you to fix bug menu that doesn't display correctly

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
that's strange and I've seen it before altho I solved those cases.

It was related to border settings that get overruled when an object using the same border object had another size.

I'll go through the source again to see if I can find that nasty thing.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have uploaded an update that should fix that menu problem although it still didn't happen here.

thanks for reporting it!

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if you play without internet the score should go up it just doesn't update the ranking.

once you have internet and solved a level (or restart the app) it will update the ranking.

I don't know how to solve that no internet in-app purshase bug, maybe a try/catch will do.
I'll give it a try with my tablet (phone has issues with google play).

Thanks for reporting it (again)!

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
if you play without internet the score should go up it just doesn't update the ranking.

once you have internet and solved a level (or restart the app) it will update the ranking.

I don't know how to solve that no internet in-app purshase bug, maybe a try/catch will do.
I'll give it a try with my tablet (phone has issues with google play).

Thanks for reporting it (again)!
The first bug is that I play without internet. Close app, and day next when I reopen app score is not the same of previous day, so it doesn't save new score.
Use a try to verify Internet connection to avoid issue of Internet when u tap on remove ads