Share My Creation (Game) bionoid - puzzle game

bionoid

The binary puzzles as you will find them in your daily newspaper or puzzle book.

Also labeled as the new sudoku's.

We offer you endless binary fun with different puzzle sizes and difficulties.

Place the binary values 0 & 1 in the empty fields of the grid while keeping these rules in mind...

- A value can not appear more than two times next to each other.
- Each row or column should have an equal amount of 0's and 1's.
- Each row or column should be unique and not more than once.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sorex.binairo

libs used : core, inAppBilling3, javaObject(for label padding), mwAdmobInterstitial2

phone1.png phone2.png phone3.png

Thanks Ilan, for the in-app tutorial which made it easier to get this thing finished.

Last edited:

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
bionoid.png

aaahh no its wrong, two rows the same

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
However, there is a screen which I think is not solvable. Whatever I do, second column and fifth row always result the same... is it right?

I'll have a look at it. but from what I see now I notice some guesses ;)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
binairo-solve.png

ok, here we go...

6/7 row 4 has 3 1s (4-1,4-2,4-5) which means the others (4-3,4-4,4-6) needs to be 0

10/11 row 6 has horizontal 3 0s (6-1,6-4,6-6) so the others (6-2,6-3(,6-5)) need to be 1s

now comes the tricky part :)

look at row 5 with 2 1s (5-4,5-6) & 1 0 (5-5). so you can only place 1 extra 1 there

if you place it at 5-3 it means that 5-1 & 5-2 needs to be 0

that's fine BUT when you look at colum 1 you see that you'll have then 3 0s so you'll have to place 3 1s in a row which is not allowed.
so there needs to be a 0 at 5-3 and a 1 at 5-1

14 line counting > 0
16 row counting > 0
17/18 you see that the ending of line 4 & 6 is the same with 2 missing values so it needs to be the inverted one of 6 or you have a duplicate line
19/20 logic fill
21 logic fill
22/23 line counting
24/25 row counting
26 logic fill
27 row counting

Last edited:

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, but column 2 is equal to row 5. :confused:

Now I see, I suppose I misunderstood the first post
- Each row or column should be unique and not more than once.
I supposed it meant: "there can't be any row or column equal to any other row or column"
and the correct meaning is "all rows are different between them and all columns are different between them, but a column can be equal to another row";)

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
yeah, each row should only appear once as row and each column should only appear once as column.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would suggest: let the user block some cells by long-clicking on them, and unblock also with a long-click (changing the color of the blocked cells or marking them somehow). This way, the user can mark those cells which he knows for sure that they are a "1" or "0".

this has been added in the update that was published a few minutes ago...

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It will update the score when you're online and finish a level again.