Share My Creation Hangman

Hi!

This is my first app published in public. It is actually the classic Hangman game, with some additions. Feel free to try it!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourgamingexperience.hangman

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

yge

Licensed User
@Peter Simpson

Thank you Peter! Part of it was bought, and part can be found free for use on net. Honestly, I looked up the most of the good sites providing free elements. Animations within the game were made by myself in Photoshop. Corrections to all the elements were done in Photoshop as well.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice deign, well thought out menus and fun to play. MY only negative feedback really is I would expect to see a man hanging, as this is the core piece of the game "hang man", it's why it's called hang man :)

yge

Licensed User
Thank you guys! The thing about not having a man hanging was a special request :D

You are all invited to join Normal or Hardcore modes and have a competition! :):cool:

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game!
Some advice:
  • Check also back button on each activity, don't use only exit button in app to return in main menu
  • After creating a new account, log with the new account or write username and password in login form, instead to rewrite all data
  • When you get focus on Password field, make sure that selection start at last index
  • Give to the user the possibility to buy coins