Android Question How to create b4xlib file?

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not good at English and programming. I have just study this ,I have ThaiUtils library for B4A,B4J,B4i. I would like to convert to be b4xlib file.
I paste the comment in #Region Activity Attributes on my b4a project. It runs complete. I can't found b4xlib file. I don't know where it is. Please explain for me.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It will be in the same folder of the project file.

'Click to build b4xlib: ide://run?file=%JAVABIN%\jar.exe&WorkingDirectory=..&Args=-cMf&Args=LibraryNameHere.b4xlib&&Args=..&Args=*.bas&Args=manifest.txt

Replace LibraryNameHere with the name of your library, of course.
However, the library generated that way will contain all .bas files that it will find, therefore also B4XPages, which you will have to remove "manually".

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I 'm sorry my stupid. I have followed your advise. Please see my code,what I should do. Thank you,Erel LucaMS.andKlaus.

Attachments

• ConvertNumbersToThai.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
'Click to build b4xlib:

That should be:
'CTRL+CLICK to build b4xlib:...
I have done,but there isn't b4xlib file for me.

Attachments

• result.jpg
    result.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Success, Thank you for kind of you all.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the question the manifest.txt will conflict with others(each of projects),won't it?

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the question the manifest.txt will conflict with others(each of projects),won't it?
The Manifest file in the B4Xlib library must NOT be that one of the B4A project. It should mainly contain information such as the version number of the B4XLib and any dependencies on other libraries.

As Erel wrote, open some B4Xlib to see how they are made.

Upvote 0