Android Tutorial Material Design 4 - Modifyable and advanced Menu

MichalK73

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wrote 4 posts above.
I can not move up the entire code.
Even when not working Acive_Touch AcToolBar is used in the window. As if the program did not see this code, nothing happens.

Add:
I do not know what is the cause of the ACToolBar so I had to get around to creating a visible icon.

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Be sure to use the latest AppCompat library. V3.41 had a bug which caused that the ToolBars didn't raise their events. Current version is V3.50.

I have attached a simple example with a ToolBar and NavigationDrawer. The ToolBar_NavigationItemClick fires as expected.

Attachments

• SimpleNavigationDrawerExample.zip
    110.2 KB · Views: 705

MichalK73

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ corwin32
So yes you're right. I used the old version of the library and not noticed. You have a total right to 3.51 works very well. Many thanks for the explaination me where I made a mistake.

+100

Hello Mr. Corwin
I have a question for you that I know is not the right place here, but I have tried different ways and I have not come to a conclusion and I think you know the answer to my question well.
I want to be able to access the text selected from the label when a part of the text of a label is selected by the user, for example I can change the color of that part of the text. I found that the method is very similar to what you have done here, so I tried several times myself but unfortunately I could not implement it well.
I have also created a new thread for this question, please help me there if you can. Thank you very much.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…