Android Question How can we develop a taxi app for business?

Nicholas13

In my hometown, I’m a budding entrepreneur with a cab business that I’d want to develop to meet current market demands. It would be more expensive to create a mobile app for both iOS and Android. As a result, I resorted to Android to build my own taxi booking application. Is there anyone who can help me come up with a nice idea for it? Should I rely on ready-made mobile apps on the market?

I’m simply looking for the most basic essential features right now, with the goal of eventually updating my app solution to include additional critical functions and a more appealing user experience.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Nicholas13 I ve already made an app solution for it... ofcourse had many years... at 2017 and many things changes (better)... not updating it for years because clients want a different approachment need a VOIP telephone center too into this APP ($#$#%!@@#) (whole different thing)

Do you want to develop it from start or buy parts of code ?
What do you really need to have in this app / solution ?
Do you want only help to decide how you will start for it ?

You can check here my old project (was in Greek language):

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In my hometown
It would probably be good to indicate where you are in the world. Remember, there are some areas where Uber and the like are absolutely dominating. It could be quite a challenge to find a market there with your own app.

The simple part of the equation is probably to make the app and all surrounding it. The difficult part is getting people to install it and use it.

Upvote 0