iOS Question New Computer

kc1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I got a new computer that runs Windows 10, and would like to do my B4i development on this new computer.

I installed B4i v2.51 on it, and was wondering if I need to generate a new key for it, or if there is anything I need to bring over from my old computer. My B4i is registered and runs fine on this new computer, so my actual problem is with the Apple certificate.

Because I have not developed iOS apps for some time, I did not renew my Apple development certificate. I renewed it recently, but now apps that I wrote and installed via B4i-Bridge doesn't work on my iPhone.

I went to my Apple Developer portal to try to fix it, and naturally I saw expired certificates and provisioning profiles.

I edited my Device Provisioning Profile and then downloaded this file: myB4iDev.mobileprovision

In my B4i under Tools > Paths Configuration, I do not see any paths. I guess I'll have to set all that up manually.

I didn't want to go any further on my own without first consulting with experts on this forum :)

I searched the forum and did not find answer regarding this issue, so any help you can give me is very much appreciated!

Sincerely,

KC

Last edited:

igodese

Licensed User
Hi KC.
I downloaded from youTube a tutorial video called: "B4i - Creating a certificate and provision profile". There is a part where you can see the setup of working directories. I suggest to download the video and to play it locally with VLC player, 'cause it has the "rallenty" effect on video play.
Hope this helps...
Bye

Upvote 0

kc1

Licensed User
Longtime User
igodee and Erel, thank you very much for your replies. I was able to get up and running with your suggestions.

KC

Upvote 0