Games New game company name suggestions?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Crash Games
will serve dual purpose:
1- "Crash" is for action
2- is like you said

go for CG

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like it, but will it make players think my games will crash???

Nop!
No one will ever imagine or a thought comes to their mind, that a game programmer would promote a game that crashes.. they will all
think of a positive meaning.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My best game has had 408,000 download and I make £700 a month from 53000 active installs.
"Basically, when a player clicks an ad, a small amount of money is paid to me by the advertiser, anything between £0.05 and £1.00"

To get £700 per month, since the average per click is about £0.5, those 53,000 users should click 1,400 / month.
Are you sure that you earn only for clicks? "Impressions" have little importance?

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
when I say clicks are worth between 0.05 and 1.0 that doesn't mean the average is the middle! Most clicks are much closer to 0.05, the average is really around £0.16 per click.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What next?
More games!!!

I hope that you don't think that any game you (or anybody else) develop will have the same luck. Probably 1 / 10,000 will get 400,000 downloads.
If you asked b4x members how many downloads they got you would be surprised, I think.
THE guru of LibGDX, with his game, got about 500 downloads!

The main reason for the success of your two apps is that Invaders has been a famous game for decades.
Probably even games like Pacman or Tetris have got the same success.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…