Share My Creation Paratroopers (in progress)

hi

i am working on a copy of the great game from the 80's Paratroopers.
i am not using any game engine and still get a great performance!! (i have to add few stuff like collision but i believe i will still stay under 25 frames per second) at this moment the whole rendering part takes less then 1 ms (in debug mode!!) :)

scr1.png

EDIT: new look available on post #17 https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/paratroopers-in-progress.76658/#post-486973

Attachments

• paratroopers.jar
    501.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
now i have an idea. click on the screen to let the soldier fall and they need to fall on each other to create a human ladder and reach the top. you will have a limited number of soldiers to make it more challenging. nice idea for a mini game.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game! Didn't Erel post a game view example for iOS some time ago?

yes he did but i have never used gameview. i will need to try it out. if it has a rendering event like libgdx and you can draw everything on the screen then it may work but i tried drawing on canvas in b4i and it is very terrible so i dont know how erel solved it.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
now i have an idea. click on the screen to let the soldier fall and they need to fall on each other to create a human ladder and reach the top. you will have a limited number of soldiers to make it more challenging. nice idea for a mini game.
When I saw the two stacked paratroopers, I thought to circus; have you seen the latest game released by @BeneBarros , Rings? I imagine to swing an acrobat and launch it into space, toward each other.

In the background I would put a clown with the Trump face, of course (this is maybe my first post without a smiling emoticon; why?)

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User