German PEPK Tool

Sinan Tuzcu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hallo,

habe im Internet danach gesucht leider ist das Tool wie beschrieben nicht auf der Google Play Seite unter Release-Verwaltung -> App Signatur zu finden.

Kennt sich jemand damit aus?

Danke im Voraus
Sinan

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hattest Du da schon eine Option ausgewählt?

Play Encrypt Private Key (PEPK) tool: Use this tool to export private keys from a Java Keystore and encrypt them for transfer to Google Play. When providing the app signing key for Google to use, select the option to Export and upload a key from a Java keystore and follow the instructions to download and use the tool. Alternatively, select the option to Export and upload a key (not using a Java keystore) to download, review, and use the PEPK tool’s open source code.
Snap_2019.04.19_09h07m42s_001_.png
https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing#generate-key

Sinan Tuzcu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Markus,

leider kann ich mich daran nicht mehr erinnern, was genau ich da ausgewählt habe.
Ich habe aber auch in der zwischen Zeit google angeschrieben, diese Antworten mir folgendes:

Hi Sinan,
Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support.
Now that we’ve verified your account, I’m happy to help you reset your upload key. The new upload key will be used to sign APKs that you upload to Play.
Here’s how to generate and register a new upload key:
1. Follow the instructions in the Android Studio Help Center to generate a new key. It must be different from any previous keys. Alternatively, you can use the following command line to generate a new key:
keytool -genkeypair -alias upload -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 9125 -keystore keystore.jks
• This key must be a 2048 bit RSA key and have 25-year validity.
2. Export the certificate for that key to PEM format:
keytool -export -rfc -alias upload -file upload_certificate.pem -keystore keystore.jks
3. Reply to this email and attach the upload_certificate.pem file.
I look forward to your response. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
Regards,
Jordan C.
Google Play Developer Support

Nun ist aber das Problem, das ich den Android Studio Help Center nicht habe.