Share My Creation Power Blocks (Puzzle Game)

Attachments

• new1.png
    new1.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,881
Last edited:

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

I was rushing with the Post (i should had wait until the app is online before i created this thread, i just thought that i am the only crazy guy that is awake at 01:00 AM, but i guess i forgot the different Timezone :oops:)

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
You know where to find me ;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi guys, new version is online (v1.02)
now it includes online ranking.

please support me by downloading the app and rating it. Thanx :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a type of game in which I would play a long time, if I had a few months :p of age less.

Yours is very nice, Ilan.

Allow me two suggestions:

a) post a video on market !!!
b) you could increase the level of difficulty with the need to rotate the pieces (I have only seen the video in a previous post, it seems to me that this is not necessary now).

I can not understand how a developer can make money with game playable offline (although, to earn you need tens of thousands of ad impressions, then "he" will never earn, even with apps which must work online)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a type of game in which I would play a long time, if I had a few months :p of age less.

Yours is very nice, Ilan.

Allow me two suggestions:

a) post a video on market !!!
b) you could increase the level of difficulty with the need to rotate the pieces (I have only seen the video in a previous post, it seems to me that this is not necessary now).

I can not understand how a developer can make money with game playable offline (although, to earn you need tens of thousands of ad impressions, then "he" will never earn, even with apps which must work online)

The rotation function + new level packages is planned for the next update.

I would like to add 2 level packages of each 60 levels that will be able to purchase. (Each package for maybe 2.99) and then i will also add the rotation function in 1 package and also new nice surprises for the other package ;)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to add 2 level packages of each 60 levels that will be able to purchase. (Each package for maybe 2.99) and then i will also add the rotation function in 1 package and also new nice surprises for the other package ;)
So the "answer" to my "question":
is:
in-app billings ;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So the "answer" to my "question":

is:
in-app billings ;)

a mix of Ad's and inapp billings.

you also should know that almost no one will disable network only to skip some ads. people play games for few minutes and also want to keep being connected to the world so for few minutes they wont turn off network and then turn on...

so ads are still the main earnings for most devs. and i am talking about offline apps.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Screenshot_2016-06-16-00-13-00.png
Me like :)

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
nice @ilan, I had a similar one in the pipeline.

can you put the apk somewhere to download? google play problems are still not solved on my phone even even after a full factory reset.

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Where does it say the level?