Share My Creation Rubik's Race

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
un sentito ringraziamento a LucaMs per il suggerimento, che vedendo un nuovo gioco in tv ha scoperto che non esisteva un app appropriata

a thank you to LucaMs for the suggestion, that seeing a new TV game has found that there was no appropriate app
(google traslator)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here something very important is missing!

Qui manca qualcosa molto importante!

This is what I meant, what was missing .

I want to explain.

I saw this game in a famous TV show (an italian show but perhaps it is an international format, it's name is "Tu si que vales", spanish title).

In this show a little girl and the "show men-women" played with the physical toy (almost certainly to advertise the game), then I found this game on Amazon.

I searched for Google Play and this app does not exist, unless I'm wrong. So I suggested to our friend @LordZenzo to develop and publish it (of course the reason is not that I was not able to do it; in fact, to see how it would have looked on smartphones I created a little project with tiles to see if the size were sufficient).

Why am I writing all this?

1) to take credit for me

2) to let you know what a beautiful person I am

3) because an app like this can not fail (especially when @LordZenzo will have added the feature to challenge on Internet).
The only reason for a failure would be that few people find the page; for this reason I ask for your help, friends of this site (well, not for me, of course): please, install it and above all share it.

Thank you

[ 4) to create a new post here ]

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

"Cloned" by someone; bad world, and not only the "apps world"

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
"Cloned" by someone; bad world, and not only the "apps world"
e oltre ad avere una brutta grafica, non supportare il gioco a due, ha già più download del mio

il mio ora oltre a giocare via bluetooth si può giocare anche via internet

LordZenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Non è il forum italiano
and in addition to having a bad graphics, do not support the game for two, already has more downloads of mine
my now besides playing via bluetooth you can also play via the internet

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…