iOS Question Screenshot generators?

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
The app store requires screenshots on all the listed devices.

Since I only own once device for testing, Is there a way that screenshots can be generated to post to the app store?

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's easy, you can use online services for exemple, https://launchkit.io/ screen shots builder, it's free, your upload a serie of screenshots from one device, they send you back the same serie for all the iPhone and iPad screen devices

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's easy, you can use online services for exemple, https://launchkit.io/ screen shots builder, it's free, your upload a serie of screenshots from one device, they send you back the same serie for all the iPhone and iPad screen devices

why r u allways sending people that ask that question to other website when you have on b4a forum a FREE tool that does it very easily??

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
To @ilan:

That's not your concern, even not your problem, I just try to help others, that is the goal of this forum, I'm not promoting anything, so do the same, and do not say
r u allways
ALWAYS when it is very far away from the truth...

You just interfer in a thread in a very bad way , you just promote yourself with your ...tool

Anyway, this forum is not a close forum, and you do not have to tell people helping others, than they should help your way, so open your mind!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

u r not even worth a response so i wont response..

i forbid you to use any kind of tool or source code i have published on this forum, and dont ask me again for any source ...

btw you are the first and only person on my ignore list, congratulation!

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…