Screenshots of the Abstract Designer

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The next version will include a complementary designer tool named Abstract Designer. Unlike the current visual component which runs on the emulator or the device the abstract designer is a window in the IDE.
As this is a regular form inside the IDE it is much easier to work with and it is much quicker.

Using the new Abstract Designer it will be much easier to test your layout on multiple screens:

The new designer supports multiselection and also allows you to access views that are located outside of the current screen (very handy when creating new variants based on existing):

gjoisa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great !

This is really great job and what exactly I am looking for . Because I tuned to your concept of Basic4ppc . Like b4ppc , emulator also can be replaced ? . Because android sdk's emulator takes long to load and install the app . B4A bridge is great working idea , but there is also a hassle of installation permission every time . I am just expressing my view , don't know the possibility .

Upvote 0

Gigatron

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel
I have used corona sdk, app inventor, i have used java with eclipse , and finaly Basic4Android, let's me say the best one is: " B4A ..."

Thank you very much Erel.

Sorry for my baf English , French is the best language

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…