Share My Creation [Source code][B4X][B4XPages] lmPWsManager

Source code of my passwords manager.

[
NOTE. It is true that it is possible to save passwords in browsers but:
1 - I do not trust
2 - if I had to change PC?
3 - the passwords of the apps (for example banking)?
]

It allows you to manage a SQLite database containing the passwords of your website or app accounts, encrypted. The tool is also protected by pw but this is... an image file!

The video shows the B4J version for PC. The B4A-Android version is also ready. Editing it for iOS should also be pretty easy; I didn't do it just because I don't have B4I.

In addition to having to improve it from an aesthetic point of view (especially the colors!), I must add the possibility of backing up the DB and/or exporting the data in clear text.

I will give it to you for only 9 € but... only for the month of May, after which the price will become 652,835 € + VAT 😄

Last edited:

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Mario, probably another stupid question, The app works wonderfully in B4A but when I run it in B4J all I get is
1637922246354.png
Do I need to configure something

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Drag an image file on it. Watch the video in the first post.

The form is purposely "anonymous", so that you don't understand what it's for (in case someone takes over your PC).
See I told you it was something stupid I was or wasn't doing, instead of RTFM it's WTFV, many thanks, when I did IT support RTFM was Read the F***ing Manual, many thanks

Last edited: