Other Subscribe to B4J library updates

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As there was a major issue with ABM running of B4J v6.00, everyone (donator or not) can download the upgrade to 4.03.

See https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/abmaterial-framework-for-webapps.60072/ for the download link.

Or donators can also use the feedback app to download version 4.03.

For anyone upgrading from Chipmunk, it is very important you also read the included Checklist 4.00 pdf file!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ABMaterial 4.25 Donators is now released! For the current public version (4.03) see https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/abmaterial-framework-for-webapps.60072/.

Donators can download Dragonfly from the feedback app.

NOTE: Read the README.TXT file carefully!

With ABM 4.25 comes the first version of B4JS, a transpiler that can convert B4JS code to pure Javascript! Something I wanted to make for a long time now. I restarted the project instead of building on what I had in 2016 because ABM has matured a lot since then.

Like any 'new' language, we will hit some bumps and limitations in the beginning. B4X wasn't build in one day either :)

But I'm confident with your feedback, B4JS can grow to be as production ready as ABM is today!

A lot in ABM had to be changed to make B4JS possible. There is always a chance something in ABM will be broken because of those changes. BUT, I will give ABSOLUTE PRIORITY to such cases. I have done extensive tests myself with our own Web Apps and that is why I'm pretty confident to release it to you now.

So, if you want to make the switch to ABM 4.25, make sure you got enought time to test your own apps and report as best as possible in the feedback app! (an example on how to reproduce the problem helps me enormously).
PLEASE DON'T PANIC!!! Report the problem and I'll look into it. Some 'maintenance' releases will then follow quickly.

An introduction and some tutorials can be found https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/abmaterial-b4js-00-introduction.90249/
Also, in the zip there is a B4JS demo demonstration most of the is described in the tutorials.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jSD_SqliteExtra rel 1.00
  1. Insertion, updating and reading of images in fields of type BLOB.
  2. Functions to add a table, a field. Update a field. Delete a row or table.
  3. Commands to populate List and ListView also with images.
  4. List a Table, Field, Type

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SD_BindingNavigator rel. 0.10

You can associate some views (TextField, TextArea, Label, ImageView, ToggleButton, CheckBox) with specific fields of a Sqlite DataBase.
By sliding the position in the DataSet the views will be updated with the value of the fields in the row where the cursor points.

By changing the content of the views (TextField, CheckBox, Image), you can also update the fields associated with the views, by updating UpdateChange

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
LogServer enables multi window logging so you can organise and better read the logs you create in your code.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
SD: B4XViewEvent release 0.01

This library allows setting of Touch or Click (ecc..) events for all XUI views

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[B4X] [XUI] clXToastMessage Class

- Queueing toast messages
- Optional fade in / fade out effect
- ClearAndShow method to abruptly cancel displaying message (and eventual waiting queue) and then show the new one.